Friday 29 May 2015

Jordanne - Bronze at World Team Cup

After two weeks in Japan and a long haul flight back from Japan, I had a couple of days back in the UK to get some washing done and then I was off to Turkey with the GB team to contest the World Team Cup. A different sort of event for me, as winning wasn't just about my performance, or that of my doubles partner, but everyone in the team.

It was a really intense week of matches in Turkey and I am so proud of the girls of the Team GB team as we came away with a Bronze medal, which exceed our seeded position.

I've also got to make a mention of the Team GB boys who came away from the tournament with Gold medals! Wheelchair tennis in the UK is getting stronger all the time thanks to the support we have from National Lottery and Tennis Foundation.

Follow me on Twitter @jordannejoyce92

#Wheelchairtennis #WorldTeamCup #Medals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.